POCSO Committee (Protection of Children from Sexual Offence)
POCSO Committee is set up under the CBSE initiatives and actions for creating awareness about sexual exploitation among the school children under (POCSO) Act 2012
- To give an insight to the growing up issues, managing emotions, gender, social and other issues of discrimination.
- To reinforce gender equality and harmony.
- To organize workshops for all teachers to aware the staff of the Act.
- To ensure the harmonious and inclusive school/classroom environment.
- To conduct adolescent education programmes and special activities that promote gender equality and sensitivity.
- To conduct the programmes for empowerment of girls camps on sensitization of girls on health and sanitation issues, karate/ self defence training of girl students.
- To conduct programmes like folk dance, nukkad natak, poster competitions, quiz, debate, exhibition conduction to foster gender equality.
|Members of POCSO Commitee|
|Ms. Geetika Sharma||Activity Incharge/ female PGT teacher|
|Ms. Lalita Mittal||PGT female Teacher|
|Mr. Jyotish Narayanan||PGT male Teacher|
|Mr. Aakash Jain (Grade 10B)||Male Student Representative|
|Ms. Savreet Kaur||Female Student Representative|