In view of the Section 4 (1) of ‘The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013’, the school hereby constitutes a Vishakha Committee to deal with complaints of sexual harassment of female employees of the school in light of guidelines of cbse circulars.
- The committee members are bind to conduct the workshops to spread the awareness via dramatics, seminars or other sources about the POCSO act 2012, meaning and alerting gestures of sexual harassment.
- Time bound and immediate actions will be followed if any such case will be encountered.
- Confidentiality and equality will be ensured while resolving the cases.
- In case of any serious flaw is smelled, it will be informed to legal authorities.
- All the cases will be brought to undersigned notice with an immediate effect.
|The members of the committee include :|
|Ms. Geetika Sharma||Activity Incharge|
|Ms. Lalita Mittal||Biology Teacher|
|Mr. Sarfraaz Waheed||Male teacher|
|Ms.Neha Prashahar||Female Teacher|
|Ms. Pryia Sahai||Non Teaching Staff Member|
|Ms. Tanu Aggarwal||A Parent|
|Ms. Ruhanreet Kaur (Grade 10 B)||A female Student Representative|